Call today for your appointment: 281-338-2246
We offer personalized and comprehensive services to diagnose and treat all allergies.
- Patient education programs
- Patient education handouts
- Same-day appointments usually available
- Office located near local hospital
- Prick and intradermal testing for allergy diagnosis
- Asthma evaluation and treatment
- Pulmonary function testing
- Fire ant testing and treatment
- Food allergy testing and treatment
- Hay fever diagnosis and treatment
- Eye allergy diagnosis and treatment
- Skin allergy diagnosis and treatment
- Contact dermatitis testing and treatment
- Urticaria (hives) evaluation and treatment
- Testing for ear problems
- Immunotherapy (allergy shots)
- Various tests and procedures are performed at your office visit to appropriately diagnose, treat, manage, or monitor the progress of your allergies and/or asthma.
- Allergy Skin Test – In testing, a small amount of known allergens are applied to the surface of your skin with a gentle brushlike tool made of plastic, called a DermaPik. Today’s method is virtually painless.
- Lung Function Test (PFT) – Objective measurement of lung function is an important component of asthma management. Even a good physical examination cannot accurately measure obstruction, air flow, or lung volumes. For this reason, objective measurement is important when evaluating a short-term complaint or for long-term asthma management.
- Tympanogram – This procedure is used to detect the presence of fluid in the middle ear, or to detect blockage or dysfunctioning of the eustachian tubes, in order to evaluate the results of treatment.