New Patient Information
Please do not take antihistamines for 7 days prior to your visit. Antihistamines can prevent allergy tests from working.
Examples of antihistamines:
- Benadryl, which is also called diphenhydramine
- Zyrtec, Zyrtec-D or Aller-Tec, which contain cetirizine
- Allegra, Allegra-D, or Aller-Fex, which contain fexofenadine
- Claritin, Claritin-D, or AllerClear, which contain loratadine
- Sleep aids like Tylenol PM or Advil PM, which also contain diphenhydramine
On your first visit:
- Please bring your current medicines and your insurance card.
- Due to allergy and other testing, your first visit may take up to two hours.
- If you can’t keep your appointment, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance.
In order to save time, please download and fill out the new patient information packet and bring with you to your first visit.
Registration Form (To be completed by all patients)